- The very last announcement that I made was to reassure people that Hiyono’s official stance was that he would not be intending on dropping Isekai.
- I have never complained about El〇〇ion on this blog.
- I did make some off-handed comments about all the problems with him, to explain why I felt that he was a funny person. It was on Reddit.
- The updates on the El〇〇ion situation on this blog were because I thought people would find them amusing. I always laughed with childish glee when one of my friends linked me on Skype or IRC with updates on how his business (lol) was going, so I assumed people here would find it similarly amusing.
The things that I post here are basically things I hope the majority will have fun with, whether it’s a translation, announcements about new translations being picked up, or stupid bear drawings.
- I have now been warned by AFlappyTeddyBird that he does not share my opinion, and that I should stop spamming El〇〇ion stuff because many others may find it unamusing.
- I did not realise that many arguments have been flung between Hiyono and El〇〇ion… because I can read the raws for Isekai and haven’t been to Hiyono’s since he first posted chapter 11.
So yeah, sorry for anybody who hasn’t found this situation enjoyable. I only did it because I thought it would be amusing, but apparently those who have been following Hiyono and stuff have been bombarded with this topic for days now.
For me, it was just sporadic updates on El〇〇ion’s business situation or more crazy/ridiculous statements by Mr. El〇〇sion, so I guess that for me, it was a lot less spammy, and a lot more amusing.
I’ll try not to mention El〇〇ion again after this post. Really sorry guys.
I’m um, well… not burnt out, but oddly apathetic again. Which is why I haven’t been doing anything for these last few days. Historically speaking, usually I take a 3~13 day break during these times. It’s already been 3 days, so I might start translating tomorrow.
Now, the dilemma starts from now;
– I picked up Tilea’s Worries from an MTLer, meaning that I have the responsibility to release relatively frequent updates
– I have not touched Other World for a long time
– Otoburi gets more and more crazy as the fight against
Isis the French Revolutionaries the Heroine progresses, so I want to plough further ahead into the series
– Evil God Average has finished (we’re waiting on the confirmed sequel), and Vidar is waiting on my chapter 20 so that he can post the side-stories. Vidar did say that he didn’t care, and enjoyed making people wait, but…
– I’m tired of translating the above, and want to do a teaser. It may or may not increase my tl speed for the others once I’m done with it.
As you can see above, I have good reason to translate all of them, and the indecision is adding to my apathy, so ‘Why not delegate this decision elsewhere?’ I thought!
If anyone happens to pick option 5, leave a comment about what I should translate AFTER the teaser!!!
P.S. Pacem Machine Translation Dream-Team (may or may not have been self-proclaimed, or not proclaimed at all) announced to me their intent to pick up Maou weeks ago. Which is why halfway through the latest chapter, I just stopped working on it.
I think Maou deserves much better than this. Unfortunately, it is still one of the lowest priority series for me, and NOBODY has responded to my request for the Shadow Clone technique, so unfortunately this is how things are playing out.